Heads of organizations are required to manage the realities of today’s business environment, including meeting the demands of board members, stockholders, employees, community leaders and family members. With C-Suite Coaching, you will learn to manage your energy – not your time – to increase your strategic focus and become a more dynamic leader.
Dr. M.J. Jiaras’ experience working with senior level executives allows him to understand the unique responsibilities and needs of a CEO and quickly deliver results that will last a lifetime.
Timeline: 12 months
C-Suite Coaching Process will include:
- The use of real-time business issues/opportunities/challenges as the focus for the coaching work
- A set of behaviors and attitudes that will allow you to expand your leadership "toolkit"
- Learning to reframe/refocus/reorganize to optimize your success as a CEO
- Engaging, thought-provoking sessions that promote a sense of well-being
- Key concepts, ideas and "to-do's" delievered at the end of each session
How it Works
Meetings and ongoing support:
- A maximum of 35 meetings will take place in person and/or on the phone, based on your goals and needs
- Suggested assignments in between meetings to heighten awareness and help you reach your goals
- Unlimited email access and phone support will be provided as needed
In-depth leadership assessments:
- A customized blend of assessments, interviews and observation will provide you with a deep understanding of your leadership style and how you can enhance your effectiveness. Below are some examples:
- A CPI 260 & Intake Questionnaire
- A 360 Assessment will tell you how you are perceived by others:
- Company – Interviews with five to eight people at your current company, e.g., boss, peers, reports and key constituents
- Board - Interviews with two to four board members
- Partner/Spouse Interview - Meeting with your significant other to uncover opportunities for additional support and development
- In-Vivo Observation involves your coach observing your performance at a mutually agreed upon event/presentation(s)
For more information, contact us.